Friday, December 19, 2014

Liztek USB 3.0 SuperSpeed SATA III Vertical Hard Drive Docking Station

                                                   
  Liztek USB 3.0 SuperSpeed SATA III Vertical Hard Drive Docking Station in Stock:
  • Supports all 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA I, II, and III hard drives, solid state drives, and hybrid drives up to any capacity (6TB+).
    Docking station connects via USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5Gbps (640MBps), up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0 480Mbps (60MBps).
    Take advantage of fast Serial ATA III drives and USB 3.0 bandwidth for fast storage backups.
    UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) support for even faster drive data transfer performance. (UASP functionality requires UASP capable host controller and operating system.)
                                 This worked wonders for my husband ! My husband loves technology & he needed one of these since he always has hard drives just laying around the house! He always struggled with disconnecting a hard drive and connecting it again or so. I use to too actually, it is so easy to use and connect. Works fast I did not loose any data while transferring! He used this to transfer pictures & movies from his desktop to my laptop. Worked fast I did not loose any data while transferring!  One downside may be that the product is a lil to wide to to take it with you if you are going out, but other than that I would Totally would recommend this product!

1 comment:

  1. Really it's best Docking Station for SATA hard drive and data transfer rate so high. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete