Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker




Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker In Stock :
  • High definition Bluetooth 3.0 audio wireless connectivity with seamless streaming and 6 hours of playtime.
    Universal compatibility with Android and iPhone tablets, smartphones, iPods, MP3, MP4 and other Bluetooth enabled digital players.
    Easy access to Handfree Talking / Volume up / Volume down / fast forward (skip) / Backward / Pause / Play / Power buttons.
    Water resistant loud speaker and built-in mic for both outdoor and indoor use.
    Don't let the water stop you from enjoying your favorite music, great companion for beach, poolside, on boat, shower room, bathtub, or kitchen.

 I absolutely love this speaker! Its so small but louder than i thought it would be. I connect it to my android phone its so easy to install and play. I use this to play music to my baby she loves it. She likes having music played in her ear she falls asleep real quick. I like this better than my phone! Would totally recommend this if you're looking for a small blue tooth speaker !

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O9PMOU6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 comment: