Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Body Merry Retinol Moisturizer & More


Retinol has time and again proven itself to be a potent youth reviving ingredient. Body Merry's Retinol Surge Moisturizer combines the power of 2.5% Retinol with a bunch of soothing natural antioxidants that work together to visibly reduce the signs of aging. Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and nourishes your skin. This unique formulation not only helps to provide a flawless tone and texture, but also leaves your skin feeling and looking smoother, plumper and younger.

The formula does not contain any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates. The moisturizer is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.


I Really like this moisturizer from body merry a lot! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth after this is the only moisturizer that does that & does not break me out or anything! A Plus for not being tested on animals! I will totally keep purchasing this product on my own because I am inlove !! ;)


 Body Merry Eye Crem

So This Eye cream i was excited since I do suffer from dark eye circles & nothing else that i've purchased had worked for me. But, sad to say this eye cream did not work for me :( !  I put this on at nightime and i would wake up to a cast under my eyes like i mean i would rub my eyes in the morning and this would just peel off then it would go inside my eye & jusy uughh it was just awful. So sad about it.


 Cellulite Defense Cream

I really liked ths product from Body Merry I kinda do suffer from cellulites on the back of my thighs its not that bad but just a little bit. I put this on 2 a day everyday. I definetly noticed that my skin was softer & smoother it didn't really got rid of the cellulite but it helped a lot on it, super excited for this I am not done yet with the product so i totally looked foward to it!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment