Friday, December 12, 2014

Insulated Red Cola Shaped Double Wall Vacuum Water Bottle

VACUUM INSULATED FOR COLD OR HOT DRINKS: High-quality vacuum insulated water bottle from MIRA Brands. Keep your cold drinks perfectly chilled for up to 12 hours in this rugged bottle.
ALL STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: The interior of the bottle is all stainless steel. This bottle is free of BPA and Phthalates, and is made with food-grade, 18/8 stainless steel.
COMPACT & EASY TO CARRY: 17 ounce (500 ml, 2 cup) capacity is perfect for staying hydrated while behind a desk at work, at school or spending time outdoors.
HIGH QUALITY: High quality construction that should give you years of use. Easy to clean, fill, and drink from. Even filled with ice, the bottle will not sweat.
ATTRACTIVE COLOR: Beatiful red color is great for kids, men and women of all ages, and fits in with any color scheme. Fits most auto cup holders.

I Love this bottle just for drinking my water! It is not like the picture above it's totally different i don't know why the company showed this bottle. But anyways the one that i got was a dark blue I like the color blue so that was no problem to me. But this bottle is big Definitely keeps my water cold! I like to put it on the fridge & when i take it out I go to my room i stay there for hours & i sometimes forget to take a sip of my water since i have a baby & she likes all the attention! & I like my drinks COLD! It is stainless steel! It is high quality! Easy to clean! Does not sweat! I love this bottle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment