Monday, December 8, 2014

Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide


About us:
Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.

About the item:
Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening 44% Carbamide Peroxide Kit

Maximum strength take home teeth whitening kit, the same ones used by dentists, but done in the convenience of your own home! Since this kit contains professional maximum strength whitening gel, it is not reccomended for use if you have sensitive teeth.

Includes:
• 8 large syringes of whitening gel - good for 50 applications 
• 1 large remineralization gel syringe
• gel applicator brush - for easy application of whitening gel 
• LED Blue Light Accelerator - for acceleration of whitening process 
• moldable teeth tray

Love this product right here for whitening my teeth!  I used to use those Crest white strips but i just don't like them for multiple reasons, but this product is easy to use. You first have to mold the trays but i kinda had trouble with that since i just couldn't suck the tray in lol i just couldn't mold them to it was whatever andI just decided to get my retainers that i have & use those instead which worked great. I personally don't have sensitive teeth so it wasn't a problem for me. I did the application everyday or every other day & i started seeing results at my 3 week of trying it. I did notice my teeth were slightly wither than they were before. I was so excited for it because ive been trying to white my teeth for a while now since i like to have a really white smile & this worked for me super excited. I will definetly will keep doing this process.


It says it's for 50 applications but i'm pretty sure you can do more than that since you only need a tiny bit. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment