Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Moisture Renew Rimmel London Lipstick (As you want Victoria)

                                                 
This Lipstick was sent to me by Influenster! You can find this product at your local drugstore or any store that sells Rimmel products. It retails for 5.47$ at Wal-Mart.  I really really like this lipstick the color is wonderful to me, It's like a red,pink color really pretty! It goes on on the lips very smooth & pigmented! I use a purple lipliner on the bottom (very little tho) so i can tone down the color cause its very bright. The only things that i have problems with this lipstick is that it transfers really fast for about 2 hours ,but then it begins to completely dry (yes it takes that long to dry). & after it dries it doesnt really transfer that much I ate,kissed,drank water and it was still there i was surprised ! Oh  & another down side to this is that it smells like my mother !! like mature/old lady lol ! or maybe it was her perfume lol idk. But yea I am not a fan of the smell at all . But after all this I do recommend this product to you girlys! If you are not bothered by transfering & if you are sensitive in smell . (:

It looks different color on the picture cause of the lighting,sorry. but i swear its alot brighter!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color. I own the Berry Rose color and i absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipstick looks great on you. I have this in another shade--very nice and moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete