Sunday, October 26, 2014

SANO Vitamin C Serum & Eye Cream


Our Vitamin C Serum is immersed in Hyaluoronic Acid, and has a 20% concentration of the most stable form of Vitamin C, Sodium Ascorbic Acid.

Our serum is effective for improving skin brightness and anti aging

 So This products claims to improve skin brighten and anti aging. Which I totally agree ! My face has become dull during my pregnancy and after it, I thought it was gonna go away because everyone would tell me it will go away after my pregnancy but it has been already 4 months since my daughter was born and my skin is still dull and not bright at all ! Which makes me super mad. So i did tried this product before because i had purchased it before & i was glad i did because i did see improvement of my skin. Oh and also it tighten my skin a lil because my skin did loose firmness after my pregnancy probably because i gained weight then i lost it , i don't know I'm not sure. But anyways this product did work for me i totally recommend it & i hope it works you you guys too ! & for the eye cream i didn't really see any changes to my under eye but im gonna keep using it & update if i see any changes a couple more weeks.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment