Thursday, November 20, 2014

Foxbrim Ultra Lift treatment



\
Ok, So This Product Claims to.. Foxbrim's Ultra Lift Treatment Gives Your Skin More. Effectively Address All The Visible Signs of Aging In A Single Step. Transform Your Skin Routine. Don't Settle When You Can Enjoy The Full Benefits Of A Revolutionary Advanced Formula.
Key Ingredients include:
- CoQ10
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Retinol (0.5%)
- Peptides
This product is just like moisturizer or maybe it is lol ,It comes in a very small bottle its if i remember 1 fluid oz(i may be wrong)  I wore it everyday for three weeks that was it I ran out by that time lol,  I did noticed softer skin every time i put this on wich was nice , but i guess its not for my skin type (oily skin). It makes me more oily wich i hate having i can't stand it. but it was a very good product for softer skin i do give it credit for that! Didn't work for my skin type but im pretty sure dry or normal skin people would like this product ! (:
  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment